Menu

DD found it! Woo-Hoo

I have to say thank you to St. Anthony. I asked him to help me find my engagement ring this morning. It has been missing for over a year and we moved since it went missing.

Dd went upstairs and found my ring on my dresser. It was just there!

We think it fell out of the hair-bow basket on my dresser a couple days ago when dd and I were playing with hair and we didn't notice it.

Or it was just plain a miracle.

That is AWESOME! I always like to thank God when I find things, but I have a secret suspicion that there are gnomes that hide my stuff. :lol:

ONe time, I couldn't find my wedding/engagement ring (they are attached). I had looked everywhere. I asked Emma, who was 3 at the time, I think, if she had seen it - she was carrying it around in the bottom of a gift bag! :svengo: Bless her little buttons. She's still a good finder.

Happy day! I lost my wedding set once and was devastated. Found it in my travel cosmetics bag the next time I packed for a trip.

Chelle

Do you know how it got there?

That is my burning question. I'm wondering how my ring got into the basket. If it was in the basket. The day we were playing with the hair bows was two or three evenings before.

Do you know how it got there?

That is my burning question. I'm wondering how my ring got into the basket. If it was in the basket. The day we were playing with the hair bows was two or three evenings before.

I do. We had gone camping several months earlier and I put my ring in my cosmetics bag "so I wouldn't lose it"!!! When I found it, I really remembered telling myself that. It was like it all came back to me in an instant. Now why I couldn't have had that revelation earlier, I don't know!

Chelle