Menu

Deals Thread

poppy

Maybe there should be a new forum with separate threads for each sale? Especially if you included ISO's, I could see it getting very crowded and unusable. But I think a separate forum might work...I know I wish I wish I could see when popular curricula show up discounted on HSBC, RR, Educents, etc. It might be nice to have a separate place to post about them to inform folks who don't check those sites regularly.

A separate forum would be great.  I have my plan and I keep checking for coupon codes and sales every other day.  I am anxious to get everything ordered and checked off my to-do list, but I prefer not to pay full price if I don't have to.

I have been able to get a few things through the co-op, but still looking for Essentials in Writing and Homeschool in the Woods - Record of Time at a discounted price.  Also, would love a Rainbow Resource coupon code - if they have them.

I'm looking for REAL Science Odyssey  - looks like Rainbow Resource is the best deal?

And Artistic Pursuits

And Rightstart  - looks like the best deal is just the free shipping from the coop?

And All About Reading, maaaaybe (might do Barton instead).