Menu

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2....what did you think?

Ottakee

I saw it with a friend yesterday.

When the first one came out (14 years ago if you can believe that) we saw it 3 times that weekend as we loved it so much. I have never before or since paid to see a movie more than once in a theater.

I enjoyed this one but it was not nearly as funny. It had its funny moments but I thought it was more touching/poignant than super funny. Some of the moments between her parents were really touching....esp the older I get.

Any way to watch the original My Big Fat Greek Wedding again before going to the movies to watch 2? I don't see it on Netflix or Hulu.

We're in Australia, so slightly different Netflix, but it's worth saying that we struggled to find the movie even though it WAS there. I can't remember how we found it now - I think it came up recommended under something else I had watched. I just searched for it again, and it's not coming up but my activity history shows we watched it two weeks ago. Very odd.

We're in Australia, so slightly different Netflix, but it's worth saying that we struggled to find the movie even though it WAS there. I can't remember how we found it now - I think it came up recommended under something else I had watched. I just searched for it again, and it's not coming up but my activity history shows we watched it two weeks ago. Very odd.[/quote

I bet if it used to be on Netflix they took it off for this time period. It's on iTunes now and you can't even rent it. It's purchase only for $9.99. Taking advantage of the sequel release.