Menu

What kind of pen would you use....

Prairie~Phlox

Sakura Micron pens are fast-drying, permanent, fade-proof and come in a variety of colors. I'd use the 05 or 08 size for signatures.

I love Sakura micron pens, but I find they are not always fast drying and they bleed through thin paper.

I've come to love the very fine point Sharpie pens. They are available in a variety of colors.

amazon.com fine point sharpie

Sakura Micron pens are fast-drying, permanent, fade-proof and come in a variety of colors. I'd use the 05 or 08 size for signatures.

I love Sakura micron pens, but I find they are not always fast drying and they bleed through thin paper.

I've come to love the very fine point Sharpie pens. They are available in a variety of colors.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002M7Z338/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?qid=1458937453&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=sharpie+fine+point&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qzb%2Bxk2RL&ref=plSrch

amazon.com fine point sharpie

That's good to know.  I hate bleedthrough, which is hard to avoid on thin paper.

I wish Sharpie specified the line thickness.  For some of the things I do, that has to be specific.  :0/  But the info about quick drying is good.  

Also, these things matter more or less according to the situation and the use.  I got so aggravated at one of my fountain pens the other night because the ink takes at LEAST 5 minutes to dry.  Ahem...I might want to turn the page in my journal, Ink Manufacturer!!!  I cleaned that pen out and put different ink in it...who needs a five minute drying time?  Welll...the ink was really really pretty...had gold at the edge of the line and so on.  So that is a GREAT INK for presentation, but not for writing in a journal.