Menu

Swim diaper for teen?

PuddleJumper1

I'm looking for recommendations for a good swim diaper. Ds is starting aquatic therapy again soon and the pampers/huggies disposables are not an option anymore. Any good reusable ones or ones to avoid?

Ds is 5'2" and 98#

Thanks!

I'd have one custom sewn by one of the cloth diaper companies. We had one sewn by Happy Heiny several years ago. I'd also ask bumGenius.  Any of the microfiber diapers with a pul backing WITHOUT the inserts placed into the diaper should function as a good swim diaper. 

Swim mates carries adult sized disposable swim diapers, but we haven't used them as my wheelchair bound dd had an allergy to disposable diapers.

Swim Diapers | NorthShore Care Supply

I've ordered products from this company and liked them.  They sell a couple products for swimming.

THANK YOU both so much!! You've given me some direction.  

You ladies are marvelous!!! I have a pack of Swim Mates on the way and plan to order a reusable one for the future. Last time I looked disposables for adults were untouchable - either not available or cost the king's ransom. You've made my day :)

• Like 1

My Meghan wears pull ups and has to wear swimmies to the pool and beach. I was concerned about what she could wear now that she is 4'9 and weighs 73 pounds. I did not think to ask here, so thank you for asking OP and for the rest of you answering! :hurray:

• 3 years later...