Menu

Seeing stars!

Mabye I should just keep this one to myself. But, that's SO UNLIKE me!! :o What's with the stars? Why is it that all of a sudden every second post has been rated? Is there a fairy in our midst passing out sparkle-dust or something?

It puts me in mind of this sappy movie my kids and I watched yesterday called Game Plan. The little girl in the film Bedazzles her father's championship football. The thing glitters from stem to stern!! As does the backside of one of his favorite sport coat. Too funny! So...I guess we're being Bedazzled?!

Doran

It puts me in mind of this sappy movie my kids and I watched yesterday called Game Plan. The little girl in the film Bedazzles her father's championship football. The thing glitters from stem to stern!! As does the backside of one of his favorite sport coat. Too funny! So...I guess we're being Bedazzled?!

Doran

So was the movie any good? I saw it at the video store but didn't pick it up. It looked cute though.

So was the movie any good? I saw it at the video store but didn't pick it up. It looked cute though.

Though, as mentioned above, it was sappy. About as predictable as they come, but it worked from my 11 year old. I think it's rated PG...and I didn't watch every moment. As is usually the case with their movies, I kind of drift in and out between loads of laundry and WTM Boards! ;)

Doran

easy to bedazzle - you just wave your wand and flick it a little.

Even little witches know that one. :D

Hee! Very cute, Miss Jennifer. Your remarks made me smile, particularly today, because my oldest announced that she needs a computer microphone for a Spanish program she's using. Of course, she tells me this just after I've come back from town! So, I crossed my arms infront of my chest, and blinked my eyes really hard. Nothing. Tried again. Nothing. Tried a third time, really hard this time. Nothing. She was laughing so hard at me and my I Dream of Jeanie imitation. If I'd only had your wand it woulda been a cinch!

Doran