Menu

Wind!

Suzanne in ABQ

We're having a blizzard.  My steel door is caving in from the 60 mph winds and until I stuffed plastic bags in the crack, I had snow blowing into my home.  Our trampoline took a little ride over our fence and is now sitting without it's legs on the ground.  Hopefully, it won't go anywhere because when my dh tried to move the thing, it almost took him out.  My house feels like it's going to break at the seams.

We're having a blizzard.  My steel door is caving in from the 60 mph winds and until I stuffed plastic bags in the crack, I had snow blowing into my home.  Our trampoline took a little ride over our fence and is now sitting without it's legs on the ground.  Hopefully, it won't go anywhere because when my dh tried to move the thing, it almost took him out.  My house feels like it's going to break at the seams.

Wow!  I pulled up the Wind Map, and this storm covers practically the entire country!  

I remember one year, someone here ended up with their trampoline up a tree.  (Was that SWB?)  I hope yours decides to just lie where it is.

We don't have any snow, but it's FREEZING, and the wind is HOWLING!  Two days ago, it was over 70, sunny, and beautiful.