Menu

Uploading Pictures

Robin Hood

I love all your great pictures!

So far mine all turne out fuzzy. Or is that because I start off all frizzy with fuzzies on my clothes as well? :)

Although I bet it would brighten someone's day to see a fuzzy frizzy picture of someone else!

??? I haven't been able to get any pictures up. My attempts keep failing and i was hoping someone could tell me why or how to do it.

Oops! I need to post a retraction. Please disregard the :banghead::cursing::cursing:

It works!:party:

Of course don't ask me what I did, I am not sure. FWIW that is my 2 yr dd who wanted to be safe while in the park so she put on all her older sibling's pads and helmet.

Mine would not upload because the images were too big. I opened them in Photoshop, and resized them so they were no more than 200 px per side and 97.6 kb total. Then when I saved them in jpeg format, I had to compress some of them further to keep them the right size. In some cases this resulted in a low quality image.

Try this site to resize your pictures. No registration required.

http://www.resize2mail.com/

I usually choose "make 25% smaller" and see if that uploads.

Good luck!

I tried and it worked but I couldn't figure out how to get it into my pictures. BUT......I had a quiet morning and found ~ on my computer ~ a way to do it. Yeah! And it worked.

Thanks for your help. It was a very easy way to resize the picture, but my my new computer just threw me on the to download.