Menu

what is the deal with the boards?

DawnM

It keeps logging me out.  I have to input my name and password each time.  It is even worse on my iPad.  It logs me off when I click pretty much any button.  I can't respond to posts or start new ones, it just logs me off.

Am I the only one having this issue?

it just started today.

• Like 1

Someone is trying to tell you something.😄 Hehehehe.

I am totally kidding! You are a very delightful person This has happened to me a couple of times and waiting a few hours seems to fix it. That doesn't really help right now, but hopefully it gets better tonight.

Aren't you sweet!  

Is that like the island telling the LOST survivors something?

Huh, I never even hit new content when I come on the boards.  I don't see board rules at all.  And would that cause it from then on out?  It has been going on for days.  How do you fix it?

Edited by DawnM

Huh, I never even hit new content when I come on the boards. I don't see board rules at all. And would that cause it from then on out? It has been going on for days. How do you fix it?

It's not called board rules, but I can't remember the real name and I can't see it on my phone. It's up by the new content button. I just have to be careful not to hit it.

It's not called board rules, but I can't remember the real name and I can't see it on my phone. It's up by the new content button. I just have to be careful not to hit it.

But if you hit it then you reset something and it continues to act this way for days and days?