Menu

What is the new feedback info on member profiles?

Robin in Tx

I've looked at profiles for the first five or six members on the list, trying to figure out all the changes, and there is a feedback section.

What is that?

I haven't been able to find where anyone has gotten feedback, and I checked out some of our more "prolific" posters, figuring if anyone were to get feedback it would be one of them. Can't find any posted feedback on anyone.

So, what is feedback, how do you give/receive it, and what does it matter? Is this sorta like rep?

Also, what is the purpose of having friends (other than saying, hey I like you!)? Or is this just a way of letting the general public know who is pals with whom :)?

I think it's for the sale/swap board. For good/not so transactions. :D

Yep. It's to leave a rating according to how the transaction went down. :)

You can't use the system unless you have an url to a thread in the sale/swap section to paste in the box during the feedback leaving process. (The url you would paste would be the url to the thread where the seller or buyer advertised their wares/wanteds.) ...This keeps the system specifically for buy/sell transactions - unlike the rep, which was used for all sorts of stuff. ;)