Menu

How Do We Rate A Transaction?

Kris

We have also installed iTrader so you can rate buy/sell/trade transactions, kind of like eBay. Now that we have iTrader up and running, we have disabled the reputation system. If you have bought or sold something on the Sale & Swap board, please go rate the transaction. Due to the large number of S&S reputation comments, we were not able to get them moved over to the new system. Please do your best to rate previous transactions.

You had to know this was coming! :lol:

The first thing I did was go to an old thread on the For Sale board because that lady was really, really nice and I wanted to make sure to rate her, even though it was months ago. Well, dim-bulb that I am, I can't find anything on that thread or on her profile where I can rate her -- thought I did find the feedback screen on her profile!

I'm close! I know it! Where is the little bugger -- whatever it is I'm looking for. ;)

Click the "View All Feedback For..." link on her profile, then click "Submit Feedback For..." and fill in the blanks. You will need the URL of the post you are rating.

There may be another way to do it, but we haven't played with it long enough yet. ;)

Hope that helps.

Click the "View All Feedback For..." link on her profile, then click "Submit Feedback For..." and fill in the blanks. You will need the URL of the post you are rating.

There may be another way to do it, but we haven't played with it long enough yet. ;)

Hope that helps.

Well, I'll go play around with it now. ;)

I didn't see that! So I'll use "it's almost 2:00 a.m. here" as an excuse. :D

Thanks!

Well duh! If that had been a snake . . . :D

I did have a problem with getting it to accept the thread URL. I tried so many things, I'm not even sure what worked. Maybe a little blurb here about exactly which URL it's looking for? I can tell you it's definitely not the one from the search results. :lol: I had to go to the list of threads posted by the seller and find it that way. Thankfully, she's not a prolific poster. :D

Thanks for the help! This system is definitely much better -- if you're paying attention. :lol:

Well duh! If that had been a snake . . . :D

I did have a problem with getting it to accept the thread URL. I tried so many things, I'm not even sure what worked. Maybe a little blurb here about exactly which URL it's looking for? I can tell you it's definitely not the one from the search results. :lol: I had to go to the list of threads posted by the seller and find it that way. Thankfully, she's not a prolific poster. :D

Thanks for the help! This system is definitely much better -- if you're paying attention. :lol:

Thanks for asking--I couldn't figure it out either :). But thanks to you I did and it's easy-peasy!