Menu

Peace Hill Press is becoming Well-Trained Mind Press!

Susan Wise Bauer

Dear boardies,

I wanted to let you know about an upcoming (and very exciting, for us) change.

For the past decade, Peace Hill Press has been publishing K-12 resources to help parents educate their children in the classical tradition. We named our publishing company after the family farm, Peace Hill. I love Peace Hill, but it's become increasingly clear that this name doesn't really point to our purpose--to provide curricula that support the vision of education laid out in the book The Well-Trained Mind.

So as of April 4 of this year, Peace Hill will be changing its name to Well-Trained Mind Press.

Nothing else will change. We'll continue to publish the same kinds of resources and to sell them from our website and through other vendors. We'll keep on providing the same customer support. The forums will still be sponsored. And we'll still review and recommend great books and programs from many, many other publishers.

Thanks for being part of these forums,

Susan

I think both names are lovely. It must have been a difficult decision. Every time I see 'Peace Hill,' I want to visit your beautiful farm. Or maybe live on a farm, lol. But WTM reminds me of the wealth of knowledge here and how vibrant and diverse the homeschooling community can be.

Thanks for letting us know well in advance of the change!

• Like 5

I love the name Peace Hill Press, but I think you made the right decision.  And congratulations for having your publishing house last such a long time. 10 years for an independent house is no small feat!

:iagree:     I adore the name Peace Hill Press, but it makes sense to me to have branding consistency. Especially as "well-trained" has become such a catch-phrase. 

May God continue to bless your awesome homeschooling resources and adventures. I'm truly grateful for your guidance over the years.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...