Menu

What kind of purse/bag does your pre-teen or teen use to carry epipens?

crazyforlatin

I need the epi pen, not my daughter, but she actually found a lot of fun and colorful purses a year or two ago at Walmart when we went shopping there, many colorful cross body bags. She wanted a big one to hold some of her things for gymnastics. Her non homeschooled friends liked it, too, they care more about style and fashion than she does.

Just let her pick one out. Target, WalMart or Amazon all have a decent selection.

Yeah, my daughter just carries a regular purse, big enough for the epi-pen.  She mostly finds them at Target and Walmart but the big department stores usually have a good variety of purses - and sometimes good sales.

My daughter carries a small cross body bag she bought at Kohl's.  I'm thinking of ordering her an insulated bag specifically for the pens, but haven't yet.  If you register your Epipens at the official website, they'll send you a complimentary case or some kind.  I've haven't registered hers yet, so I don't know if the free bag is insulated or not.  She doesn't want to carry an insulated bag because it might be too large for the purse she likes best.  

My teen daughter can't leave home without a full emergency kit + epi-pen. Not conducive to using cute little purses :(

I got her a cute mini backpack/small messenger bag from Payless. Got it in the same color with fringe as her favorite boots. Makes it a little easier to stand out from her friends ;)

My teen daughter can't leave home without a full emergency kit + epi-pen. Not conducive to using cute little purses :(

I got her a cute mini backpack/small messenger bag from Payless. Got it in the same color with fringe as her favorite boots. Makes it a little easier to stand out from her friends ;)

Oh right, darn, epipens should be insulated. I keep them in my purse, and even though I'm usually with her, she does have a few outside classes now. It's about 80-100 degrees in the summer. I just signed up for two complementary cases which look huge. https://www.epipen.com/en/my-epipen/device-registry

Thanks for all the suggestions! DD chose this crossbody bag (yup, an owly bag).