Menu

Has anyone heard from Catwoman?

mamiof5

I am so glad to hear from you!! Sorry to hear about all the extra stuff, but so, so glad your dh is doing well. Thanks for the update! Will keep praying for you all, that things settle soon and you find a home or better living arrangements. Can't imagine staying for so long in a hotel :(

• Like 1

I have been on the boards infrequently- but am so glad I saw this update.

Exhaustion is exhaustion, even if the reasons are positive. It sounds like you are doing a great job taking care of everything, please don't forget to take care of yourself too. (((Cat)))

• Like 6

Thanks for the update, Cat, and glad medically things are going well!  Will definitely keep your other needs in prayers too and hope things work toward getting better stress-wise.  So glad to hear you have a trusted employee back home!  

You are allowing yourself some sort of small treat or two daily, right?  You don't want your dh to end up having to take care of you.  ;)

• Like 1

Oh, Cat!  That's such a huge pile of responsibility on your plate! Praying for you, and for him, and the business, and the housing.  Whee!!  You are a woman of great valor!  (That's my seminarian daughter's favorite expression since she studied Hebrew and found it in the Old Testament somewhere.)  :wub: 

• Like 1

I teared up reading your update (liver transplant issues are very close to my heart).

So very grateful and happy that all is coming along as well as it is! Hang in there, and do some self care for you, too. You need energy to keep going.

Thinking of you often!!

• Like 1

Wonderful news about your dh! I almost didn't open the update because I didn't expect you to have responded.

I'm so glad things are going well for him. Also, that employee is definitely a keeper.

Just because the other problems are small when put in perspective doesn't mean they aren't stressful. Here's hoping you can find the right house and get out of that hotel room.

All in all -  :hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:

• Like 1