Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
momofkhm

What color Fitbit?

I'm going to get a fitbit.  Not a question on that score.  FitBit Charge HR.  But the bands.  I looked this morning, once you get a band you are stuck with that color.  It's not like I can get one color and later swap it out for another.  Unless there is something I'm missing, it looks like the HR part is integrated into the band.  And I looked on-line and someone else's answer to a broken band was that fitbit is really good at replacing them.

So plum or black?  I don't wear a lot of black.  I do wear black, but not all the time like State Girl.  State Girl says plum would go with  lot of my clothes.  Well, this year she is correct.  But I wouldn't say that is generally true over lots of years.

what say the hive?

black.

I prefer my fitbit to be as unobtrusive as possible and not stand out as a fashion accessory. (I wear it at work)

Edited by regentrude
  • Like 3

The plum is pretty but like regentrude I don't want it to stand out so I bought black. It's boring but it does the job. 

I have the plum and I feel like it goes with enough stuff. But I also have purple glasses frames so I obviously like some color and am not gung ho on accessorizing in the first place.

Edited by pink&bluemommy

I have purple glasses frames and probably would have gone with plum, but only black was available when I bought.  I agree that it's low-key for wearing at work.