Menu

High School/Middle School planning/social/support group for the outside the norm families...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May I join? 

I would love to join.  I think we've moved into the sweet spot with DD16 although college looms and she has five younger sisters at home. STBADD11 will start 7th grade in the fall.

I would be interested. I have a 13 year old daughter with Aspergers and sensory issues

Please add me.

Thanks!

Please include me in the group. Thank you so much!!

I have sent invitations but have not received confirmations.  If you didn't get an invitation, please notify me so I can track down the problem.  I am home now and on my normal computer so hopefully they went through.

Best wishes.

O.k. if anyone who posted on this thread has not received an invitation or their invitation expired and they still want to join, please notify me and I will resend.  Some posted they wanted to join but have not accepted the invite yet.  I want to make sure we aren't leaving anyone out.

And of course if there is anyone else that would like to join, please let me know...