Menu

Freezer/Refrigerator?

YES!!!!!!! (well, sort of...)

LOL...... it's not cheap... i saw it once in Best Buy...... instant LOVE....

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=homeappliances&type=refrigerators&subtype=fourdoor&model_cd=RM257ABRS/XAA

4 doors. You pick what temp is what.......

Samsung Quartro Cool

free yourself from the restrictions of conventional refrigerators

The RM257ABRS features both the Arctic and Fresh Select Zones, in which each drawer compartment offers four temperature functions. With convertibility offered by the Select Zones, you can change the both Arctic Select Zone and the Fresh Select Zone into freezer space or change both to fridge space at the touch of a button.

YES!!!!!!! (well, sort of...)

LOL...... it's not cheap... i saw it once in Best Buy...... instant LOVE....

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=homeappliances&type=refrigerators&subtype=fourdoor&model_cd=RM257ABRS/XAA

4 doors. You pick what temp is what.......

Samsung Quartro Cool

That is very cool! They named it well.

However, since it is significantly more expensive than my main, and imo, very nice refrigerator, and I'm just looking for a "laundry room" fridge, I was hoping for cheap. When we bought our current fridge, I put the old one in the laundry room. I really need more freezer room, but like having a place for cold drinks. But, I was hoping to sell my big ol' Amana fridge and buy something for not much more than what I sell it for to replace it.

But that Samsung looks like a sweet ride. :auto: