Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
AngryBircher17

Please help

I'm currently a Junior at an all-male Catholic high school. I attended public school K-9, and transferred into the Catholic school after 9th grade. I'm pretty strong in all subjects. Teachers tell me I'm very smart and mature for my age. The biggest issue I have is grammar. I have not been taught the skills of Rhetoric. My grammar and spelling skills are weak. In an essay, I know what I want to say, but I don't know how to say ut. I REALLY need help. I need to get my Rgetoric/Writing skills up to par fast.( I only have 1 year of high school left) What books would you guys recommend?( I need books that teach me classical writing, grammar, and rhetoric)

This sub-board is mostly dead. It used to be a place to post essays for feedback, but with the advent of web-based plagiarism checkers it is not safe to post work here and then turn it in to a teacher.

You should post this on the main high school board.