Menu

Help me pick a middle name that starts with B

Excelsior! Academy

My first thought was Buster followed by Badass..."Badass is my middle name" *puts on sunglasses dramatically*

I am *so* not helpful.

I like Gil's list!

My son has two middle names: Stephen and Danger.

We haven't told him yet. But when he's about 16 or so, we're going to tell him that Danger is his middle name. We'll hand him his birth certificate as proof in case he thinks we're joking.

We did that for our 2nd son. I just wish we'd thought of it in time for our first son. If we'd have been quick enough, then one of his middle names would have been Trouble.

Edited by Garga
  • Like 3

It could be I mixed it up with Bjork for pop culture, as I don't see what I was thinking of on Google. But when we lived in another state we had friends with a daughter named Bjorn.  I just double checked facebook and that is her name, or at least her nickname.  And there was another friend who was annoyed because he always wanted to name his daughter that, but he didn't have one yet.  It may have just been a clique that chose male names for females though.  There was also a Sawyer and a Riley and a couple others that I'm blanking on at the moment but that struck me as masculine names for girls at the time.

Well, to be truly authentic, it should be spelled correctly like this: Bjørn.  The letter "ø" is a unique letter in Norwegian, not an accent, and not the letter "o."  You'd really throw people off in the US if you could pull it off on official documents and such. ;)  I think it would almost irrelevant whether it was a boy or girl by then. 

Edited by wintermom
  • Like 1

Beauregard - I really like this one, but unsure how it will go over  :lol:

JMO, but Beauregard should always be a first name.  And it should always be said in full, never shortened, and with a long drawl of the last syllable on a higher pitch than the first two syllables. 

At least, that's how I always say it.  :D

• Like 1

It looks like everyone has given some great name choices, so I will pass on my name picking tip instead. Once you've narrowed it down a bit, stand at one end on the house and yell the first and middle name together a few times (for when he is in a little trouble) and repeat with his full name (for when he knows he better come running).

• Like 1

JMO, but Beauregard should always be a first name.  And it should always be said in full, never shortened, and with a long drawl of the last syllable on a higher pitch than the first two syllables. 

At least, that's how I always say it.  :D

Any other John Prine fans here? Now I have the song Barbara Lewis running through my head. 

Come back to us

Barbara Lewis 

Hare Krishna

Beauregard

:lol: 

• Like 3