Menu

Central Ohio (North of Columbus)

Our family will be moving back to the "Homeplace" this summer as my husband finishes his degree and my parents are beginning to need more care.  My oldest will be in 8th grade next year.  We've home schooled from the beginning using a more-or-less WTM approach and focusing heavily on academics.

Is there anyone on here who lives in Central Ohio who has experience with an academically rigorous high school home school program?

Thanks!!

Welcome back!

There is Veritas Academy which is a university model homeschool program. Classes are 2-3 days a week. You can take 1 class or a full load.

There's one that meets in Dublin called Shema. There's another one that meets near Sunbury but I can't remember the name. Many of my friends have kids there and speak very highly of it. If you are interested p.m. me for details.

Welcome back!

There is Veritas Academy which is a university model homeschool program. Classes are 2-3 days a week. You can take 1 class or a full load.

There's one that meets in Dublin called Shema. There's another one that meets near Sunbury but I can't remember the name. Many of my friends have kids there and speak very highly of it. If you are interested p.m. me for details.

Thanks so much for your quick reply!

I was wondering, though, if there's a cadre of homeschoolers (or even any homeschoolers) who are not outsourcing and still striving for a rigorous, WTM-style high school experience.

(Sorry - my post wasn't very clear, was it?   :001_unsure: )