Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlsdMama

Praying Mamas - I need you. Update #150 :(

Prayed! Thank you for posting again with more information as wel. At 22 weeks the survival rates are low, but far from non-existent, especially if they made it through the first day. There is certainly hope, and the hospital sounds like it's well-equipped to handle them. Update us when possible?

Made it through the day! Thank God! Thank you all for your prayers. Not many updates yet... Parents are exhausted. Brains have had some blessing but no Level 4s!

Been there, done that. The first week is the hardest. After that you get into a rhythm... not that it is fun, it is just different. 

Prayers that their first week is uneventful. I was told of one baby that made it from 22 weeks when my children were in the NICU 9 years ago. I also personally know a former 23w 5d'er. 

Morning update:

Babies made it through the night.  They are now over 48 hours.  

Specific prayers:
Baby A is struggling - he is the bigger of the two.  He had a level 3 bleed and is having a rough morning.  Prayers for him please  and, of course, his brother.  :( :( :(

Prayers for the twins and for your sister. Praying that they continue to get better and stronger and there will be no complications.