Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Jean in Newcastle

Who's going to tackle Tuesday with me?

Good morning!

Today is the last full day with my nephew because I'll take him back tomorrow.

Done:

breakfast and lunch for dh

fed cats

coffee

To Do:

some bible study

lesson plan list for the day

breakfast and morning meds for nephew

school

lunch

finish school 

tidy house

pack up most of nephew's stuff

afternoon meds

dinner

night meds

pack van with things that can go out tonight 

• Like 3

Get the kids up earlier than I have been (everything's been cancelled due to snow but things are going to start up again tomorrow, it looks like)

lots of academics (breakfast school, science, math, history, Latin, literature reading, music practice)

Latin prep for me

if things look like they are melted and plowed, maybe a trip to the library (books to return) and then out for pizza for dinner.

• Like 2

Good morning!  Trying not to let work stress kill my momentum and sour the day.

Got out of bed at 7:05 this morning.  So I got about 6 or so hours of sleep, not bad ... still behind ... coffee is my friend.

Kids got up & out with seconds to spare as usual.  Halfway down the street, Miss E had a mishap with her bag and her stuff flew everywhere.  I went down in my jammies to help her as the bus waited.  On the positive side, it is nice outside and I enjoyed getting a tiny bit of fresh air and exercise.

Today's list:

• Kids up & out.  [done]
  • Clean kitchen and some clutter.  [done]
  • Work.
  • Sign kids up for another camp, and get calendar updated.
  • A little more housework.
  • A little exercise.
  • A little reading.
  • Pay some bills.
  • Kids' work.
  • Family TKD?
  • Some scout badge work?
  • I promised to give Miss A some math practice today.
  • Pack donations for the kids to take to school Wednesday.
  • Consolidate garbage.
  • Laundry?
  • Kids to bed.
  • Work.
  • Like 2

Good morning

- dd2 Doctor- done

- tidy house- round 1 done

- laundry- load in washer and dryer

- fold laundry- not happening

- school work- did critical thinking assignment, read some, printed stuff, put stuff in binders (put new things in weekly binder and the stuff we took exams on in each classes binder), working on butt load of assignments that were posted today for tomorrow- done for the night

- dishes

- get dd1 off bus- done

- make apprearence at funeral home (my mom's friend's dad died and mom isn't able to make it down due to an eye infection)- nope too much school work

- help dd1 with any school work- done

- have dd1 clean her room- done

- dinner- done though I changed my mind on what I was making

- baths- done

- bedtime routine- 1 down 1 to go

- anything else I get done: bought subway and took dh and his boss their subs. Got trash can from road

Edited by MomtoCandJ
  • Like 2

Good morning, all!

school

return library books

prep Wed night lessons for church

email questions/requests to youth pastors

switch out snow boots for rain boots - the world is brown again here

dinner - tacos

• Like 2

Today my head is spinning! I feel like I have a million things to do but can't focus on any one thing! I'm going to make a list for before lunch and once that is done figure out the rest of my day.

- school

- clean computer room

- order gifts for dh's friend

• Like 2

Intense pain today.  Trying to figure out what is causing it and what to do about it (if anything can be done about it).  But first I'm going to try and go back to bed to see if unconsciousness will help. 

(((Jean)))

Well, yesterday turned out to be interesting. Dh fell in love with a house. I had a almost a panic attack at the horrible kitchen (probably reminded me of mine when I was growing up, the site of so many fights between my parents). Arguments in front of the realtor. So not like us. Truly we almost never fight. So now, our realtor probably thinks we are nuts. Sigh.

Anyway, we have come to terms. I think. Which includes a complete gut remodel of the kitchen. We are not going to make an offer until the weekend anyway.

To do:

Email realtor

Get some ballpark figures on kitchen remodels

Bills

School for all

Kitchen clean up/ general pick up

Some Jen things

PM practice/Dh does judo

Have a great day!

• Like 2

Late start today....Federal gov't closed again today.  

Today is dh's birthday and I told him his present from work was rest! :)  We are enjoying a 4 day weekend.  

Ds is sick with a rotten cold....he's asleep on the sofa.  

I'm super sore as I tumbled down the stairs yesterday and will be taking it easy today.

I cleaned out the refrigerator and dh washed up the dishes for me and put them away.  

Dd is vacuuming the main floor and other than meals together everyone will be hanging out reading.

I'm preparing our menu for the next week as we go back to 100% THM....we've been lazy and have let non-healthy food sneak back into our diets.  

Hope everyone has a great day!  

• Like 1

2:30 check in.

Discouraged and still in pain.

Pet care done

Basic human care done

medical care done

Spent a lot of time trying to get set up with a My Chart account with the new doctor.  For some reason I could not get it to accept anything I entered.  The doctor's assistant was trying to send me something, saw that my account was being blocked and called me to talk me through it.  When it still didn't work, she set things up for me from her end.  I still don't know what the problem was, but now I have the test results and the instructions from the doctor that I needed.

Dd got her schoolwork done

Ds is set up with his. 

Dd has been delivered to her babysitting gig.

I took a hot epsom salt bath which helped make life a tiny bit more bearable.

The dishwasher was unloaded (dd) and loaded (dd and me).  The kitchen is still a mess.

I have chosen a recipe to make for dinner:  asparagus chicken quinoa bake.

Now - I'm going to spend some time doing physical therapy stretches to see if I can improve things even a tiny bit more. 

• Like 1

I decided not to try to make it to TKD today, because I have too much work to do (specifically, answering client emails that need to be researched), and I'm not in the right mindset for it anyway.  Maybe tomorrow.  Today we will do yoga at home.  Or, that is the current plan.  :)

I hollered at my kids because I'm sick of being ignored.  I told them they will have an early bedtime tonight.  So I guess I should feed them some time before that ....

• Like 1

(((Jean))). I hope your pain lessens soon!!

Didn't get my emails sent or church lessons done because Ds was a major pain all day and required my attention. I took away all his free time today and made him do housework. A tedious day but Ds did all his chores and several extras so my house is nice and clean. ;) I have a video lesson and a game for church kids - good enough for this week.

• Like 1

Morning!!

We're at work.

To do:

School

Work until 1 and 4-7

Dishes

Scoop kitty litter

Make tea

Vacuum?

Supper will be leftovers

Freeze some leftovers

I actually got everything done except vacuuming! Can't believe it!

(((Jean)))

(((Tammy)))

• Like 2

meeting with whole staff of Preschool in preparation for the twins going next week ( school year starts now in Aus). Meeting went very very well. each twin has successfully qualified for an aid ( for behaviour).

managed to get half of the plum crop picked. now to process it all. :mellow:

really really hard to do anything out of the house at the moment with Dh still in Canada and dd16 working most days. Twins have been mucking up with Dh gone and I cannot leave them for a second unsupervised ( one nearly killed some half grown chooks yesterday - deliberately)

• Like 1