Menu

My dh is having his liver transplant surgery right now! Please send prayers and good thoughts. AMAZING UPDATE IN POST 713!!!

Catwoman

UPDATE: He got through the surgery, but when he got to ICU they did a follow-up ultrasound to check on the blood flow and it wasn't right so they had to take him back to surgery to figure out exactly what is going on and to fix the problem. The surgeon said they can make things right, but my ds and I are so scared. I hope we get some good news soon.

I'll update when I can. Thank you so much for all of your hugs, prayers, support, and encouragement. I want to respond to every single post but right now I'm too worried to concentrate on anything but waiting for the update from the surgeon.

Thanks again!

Sorry, posted too soon. Praying!

Edited by Jvander

Praying for you through this day...

:grouphug:

It's good that the drs. found the issue when they did.  It's encouraging they said they can fix it.  Hang in there. 

I'm so excited for you and your family, Cat!  Remember our pm's last year?  This is just great for you all!