Menu

What's with the ads?

momofkhm

Lotion bars

Can anyone recommend an Etsy shop that sells lotion bars?

I recently flew across country and packed in only a carry-on.  My quart bag for liquids was FULL!  Things I already did -  Bars don't need to go in your liquids bag so I made sure it was solid deodorant.  Four girls in one hotel room, I didn't think the shampoo and conditioner would last through us all.  Face wipes instead of liquid face wash.  Toner in the wipes.

So I'm trying to reduce my liquid load, should I ever fly again.  Hence lotion bars instead of a pump liquid.  But I want to try it out now, not wait until I know I'm going and have no time to try different ones.

So recommendations - cause if I say lotion bars - there are like 5,000 hits.  If I limit it to US, still close to that.  Then limit it to my state, still like 3,000 hits.  

Thanks!

I've never heard of a lotion bar!  If I could find one of those I would have no liquids in my carry-on at all. :)  I already carry shampoo and soap bars when I travel.

I recently got a Lo-lo bar sample from a friend. It's nice and although I don't usually like flowery scents, the rose scent in it is mild and actually nice. They have other scents and I've been thinking of getting a sampler so I can try some different ones.

I don't know of an Etsy shop, but Jordan Essentials sells them. You can also find them on Amazon. 

Lush sells lotion bars! There may be a store near you if you live in a bigger city.

They also sell solid shampoo and conditioners that are nice (if you don't have special needs hair)!

Edited by Ailaena
  • Like 3