Menu

Prayers for the baby

MedicMom

Caden is quite sick. A combination of RSV and a stomach virus. He's lost a pound and a half in about a week, and the diarrhea is just constant. So far we are managing at home, but if he worsens or has no improvement in 36 hours, he's going to have to be admitted to the hospital.

Sorry for the quick update but things are in an uproar here. I know not all of you are on Facebook so I wanted to post. :)

• Like 1

:grouphug: and prayers. How old is he now? Is he drinking? Poor guy. Poor all of you.

8 months, five months adjusted. He was a little over 15 pounds and dropped to 13 pounds 11 ounces today. He is drinking fitfully. We are offering pedialyte and formula whenever he will take a few sips.

• Like 1

Praying for Caden to feel better ASAP. My now high school senior was hospitalized for RSV as a 10-month old preemie. He weighed 17 pounds at 12 months, so I guess he was about your baby's weight. I still wear the shirt that my husband bought for me in the gift shop after the baby threw up all over me in the hospital room.

I hope in 16 years you will have funny stories to tell of this episode, which is not funny right now. Prayers.