Menu

dumb question on storing worksheets

Melissa in Australia

I know this is  really dumb question but I am coming up with a mental blank.

I have just purchased a full set of Spiegaben and it came with 700+ worksheets. they are loose and are not hole punched or anything. How would you store them so that  they can be used without getting scattered everywhere. They were VERY expensive and at the moment we cannot use them as it is just  a stack of loose paper.

the closest office supply shop is 100 km away and I am not planning on going there for a while. I cannot individually hole punch that many pages and have the finished product look tidy. I am thinking some sort of plastic container to store the m on their side or something - but I cannot work out exactly what.

I don't know why I thought that they were coming in book format - must have been my imagination.

All suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I have a bulk hole punch that does 200 pages at a time or something, but I suppose that doesn't help you much...

You could try hot glue gun binding it in smaller volumes.

Or those drawers which hold A4 pages that you can usually get from the dollar store.

Sorry, my solution would probably be going to the office store and getting it professionally bound, which doesn't help much

I would separate by topic and spend time with the hole puncher then put each in binders. Depending on how large each section is I might use my proclick for them. Even with folders I would worry that they would get mixed up or messed up. Binders would keep it all together and make it easy to access what you need. It would take some time, but I think it would be worth it.

well at the moment I have used Rosie's suggestion and taken the expanding file out of DS18's room and placed it all in that. I will need to find some other storage way and give back ds18's expanding file ( I had just bought ift for him and he hasn't started using it cause he is away for sum/aut.

The only hole punch I have is a leatherwork one. it does only one hole at a time. and I am absolutely pathetic at punching a hole in the same spot on each piece of paper so I will not even start.

Archived