Menu

How do you know when you've used up your rep?

I thought when I received rep and then passed it on it would be gone and not be a green square in my user cp anymore? I still have green squares and don't know if it will be gray if I try to pass it on to someone else again?

I know this is supposed to be simple, but I will expose myself here and tell you all that rep confuses me. :001_huh:

Your green squares reflect rep YOU have been given - you do not lose any of it where you rep someone else. But after repping about 6 folks a day, you will get a message saying you can not rep again for 24 hours. And after you rep someone (me, perchance?) you will not be allowed to rep me again until you have repped 30 other folks. Does this make sense?

Your green squares reflect rep YOU have been given - you do not lose any of it where you rep someone else. But after repping about 6 folks a day, you will get a message saying you can not rep again for 24 hours. And after you rep someone (me, perchance?) you will not be allowed to rep me again until you have repped 30 other folks. Does this make sense?

:iagree:

Yep. fighting and arguing is way over rated. so, do you have trouble remembering to drop the e in arguing. I always want to spell it argueing.:tongue_smilie:

Only when typing.:lol: I tend to make a ton of spelling mistakes, but only when typing here on the WTM board.

The "Backspace" key is my favorite key to hit.:tongue_smilie:

Only when typing.:lol: I tend to make a ton of spelling mistakes, but only when typing here on the WTM board.

The "Backspace" key is my favorite key to hit.:tongue_smilie:

You know what, it is only when I'm typing too. I think our fingers must move faster than our brains. My poor brain can't get past argue, I'm probably typing the ing before my poor brain gets to the drop the e part...

You know what, it is only when I'm typing too. I think our fingers must move faster than our brains. My poor brain can't get past argue, I'm probably typing the ing before my poor brain gets to the drop the e part...

I think you are right. I sometimes skip whole words: groups of words. I think that it is due to my typing too slowly or my brain going to fast :auto:.