Menu

PSAT scores

Dd did not share an email. I told her not to, based on experience with our older kids. Only a narrow slice of colleges fit her requirements so there is no need to be slammed, even at a college-only email address.

However, we have received three emails over the past month at the email used during registration. That ticks me off!

She's received some snail mail as well.

However, dd selected 10th grade on her PSAT so I would expect a lower volume of email and mail. (Her status is changing to next-to-last year of high school. The letter was mailed yesterday.)

Has anyone else still not been able to access scores?  I called Monday and was given an access code but am still not able to see this years.  I can see the 2014 scores.  Was told on Monday that the CB representative could also not see my scores and would escalate my inquiry but it would take 5-7 business days.  Meanwhile, I have been checking every day to see if they appear.

Has anyone else still not been able to access scores?  I called Monday and was given an access code but am still not able to see this years.  I can see the 2014 scores.  Was told on Monday that the CB representative could also not see my scores and would escalate my inquiry but it would take 5-7 business days.  Meanwhile, I have been checking every day to see if they appear.

My ds doesn't have scores yet either. There was a problem with his account and we're also waiting the 5 business days...

It is almost comical what they will tell us to keep us off the phone and from complaining.  I have had different supervisors, say they would escalate my inquiry as well.  Looks like they are reading from a screen and telling everyone what they want to hear.  :glare: I am just hoping they get it together and we can at least get the paper copy.  I have had such the runaround and them constantly blaming the school and the school blaming the college board around and around we go.  I feel your frustrations and know you all are not alone!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...