Menu

Helllllooooooo Christmas!!!!!!

mamiof5

I know, I know...Thanksgiving comes first. And we are big on Thanksgiving too...but as the kids prepare their Christmas piano recital pieces I just can't avoid but feel Christmasy. And Christmas church choir starts this week too!!!! Mmm...might be time to pull out the Santa hats :)

• Like 4

I want to pull out the music and the tree too, I just have to keep reminding myself how much I'm going to hate them next month if I don't show some self-control.

Well, maybe I can tune my guitar and strum very, very softly while 23yo ds is at work and 7yo ds is watching videos...

• Like 1

We've got snow and rehearsals for the Christmas Ice Shows have begun. It's starting to feel a bit Christmasy. But, next week we are going to be in Burbank for a skating competition so I think I will forgo thinking about Christmas until after a day in Cali-warm Disneyland.

• Like 1

We've got snow and rehearsals for the Christmas Ice Shows have begun. It's starting to feel a bit Christmasy. But, next week we are going to be in Burbank for a skating competition so I think I will forgo thinking about Christmas until after a day in Cali-warm Disneyland.

But, shhhhh, Disney already has their tree up. ;)

• Like 2

Lol! Laughing at all the responses. Good to see I'm not the only one getting in the mood. No decorations here yet though, not until after Thanksgiving. And no way we can get a tree yet, we do the real tree so I have to wait :(. I really think dh hasn't agreed to get a fake tree because he's afraid I'll keep it up all year long :)

• Like 2

Canadian Thanksgiving is in October, so there's nothing standing between us and Christmas now! I like justifying my early Christmas obsession with that excuse. :P We'll probably decorate this weekend and not take it down until mid-January, because I like to milk this time of year for all it's worth. :blush:

• Like 1

Canadian Thanksgiving is in October, so there's nothing standing between us and Christmas now! I like justifying my early Christmas obsession with that excuse. :P We'll probably decorate this weekend and not take it down until mid-January, because I like to milk this time of year for all it's worth. :blush:

I'd consider moving to Canada only for that reason :). Feeling so ready for movies, decorations, music...everything!!! Yup, December is just not long enough! The US should change the date for Thanksgiving, just join our fellow Canadians...