Menu

In need of a super punch recipe for the holidays! :) Any ideas?

cshell

I got nothing.  I don't even like punch.  If punch is served, I go straight for the water.

I came in because I thought this was a "I need a kick in the pants" type punch request.  Obviously I missed the recipe part.

Does your need alcohol?

Hope you find something!

From my SIL: Mix 46 oz. pineapple juice and 2 liters Sprite. Then add one quart raspberry sherbet. It's good but pretty sweet.

A simpler one we used to do is approximately equal parts cranberry juice and Sprite.

Now I try to avoid drinking that much sugar and I mix pomegranate juice with seltzer and add a squeeze of lime when I want something special. (Most people will probably not like this, though.)

• Like 1

I make what my kids call Disney Punch for Christmas morning. It's equal parts orange, guava, and passion fruit juices. (A couple of restaurants at WDW serve it and call it "jungle juice," and we generally don't have juice other than there because I'm mean. ;) ) Anyway, it is good cut with seltzer or sparkling something. I may make mimosas for the adults this year. You could do 7-Up or Sprite.