Menu

In honor of 2000: Meet my Beansprouts

DSC_0072-1.jpg

My 9 year old daughter is a spirited and enthusiastic child who gives 110% of herself to everything she does. She's bubbly and bouncy and can drive you crazy sometimes, but really I hope she never loses her zeal for life.

DSC_0087-1.jpg

My 4 year old son is my emotional child. Over the past year in a half he has matured from the volitile 3 year old to a sensitive and passionate child who loves very deeply. I need to be gentle with him.

DSC_0128-1.jpg

All I can say is he's two and he's SMART. Who has the duck tape?

DSC_0072-1.jpg

My 9 year old daughter is a spirited and enthusiastic child who gives 110% of herself to everything she does. She's bubbly and bouncy and can drive you crazy sometimes, but really I hope she never loses her zeal for life.

DSC_0087-1.jpg

My 4 year old son is my emotional child. Over the past year in a half he has matured from the volitile 3 year old to a sensitive and passionate child who loves very deeply. I need to be gentle with him.

DSC_0128-1.jpg

That's a beautiful family you have there, Bean. I bet they fill your heart and home with much love, laughter, and mischief.:D Enjoy them all, they grow so fast. Thanks for sharing!

What beautiful sprouts! I have the girl twin of your 2 year old. She has the same white-blonde hair & general cuteness:)

A friend of mine has an adorable little 2 year old girl with white-blonde ringlets. I often hold both on my lap at the same time. Sometimes I think it would be fun to have twins. :001_smile:

DSC_0072-1.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0128-1.jpg

How sweet! (And congratulations on your many posts!)

Wonderful kids Beans. :)

I have a volatile three year old now, and he very much tries the patience. Tears are almost hourly. Usually him but sometimes me. ;)

I will keep in mind your 4 yr old as a reminder of what my son may change into. Be gentle are wise words. :)

Beautiful happy kids you have.

DSC_0072-1.jpg

Holy cow! She's a miniature you, isn't she??

Barb