Menu

I've got som rep left

Elaine

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need 28, is that close enough? I'd be a lot closer, but had some taken away- blast those moderators for all the recent thread deletions!

I have given too much out, I will get you tomorrow, I promise. (I am really anal and keep a rep wordpad.:tongue_smilie:)

I'd be a lot closer, but had some taken away- blast those moderators for all the recent thread deletions!

Yeah, that's a bummer, I lost some today, too. :tongue_smilie:

Looks like I've repped you too recently, but I'll add you to the list. :001_smile:

Does the number of points *received* depend on how many one has got already? I've had a few people tell me they're giving me X points, when in reality I got quite a few less.

I'm *not* complaining! Hey, I had more points today than I ever did ! LOL! I'm just being curious. I never really paid attention to reps before.

Does the number of points *received* depend on how many one has got already? I've had a few people tell me they're giving me X points, when in reality I got quite a few less.

I'm *not* complaining! Hey, I had more points today than I ever did ! LOL! I'm just being curious. I never really paid attention to reps before.

I don't know. Look at your points now and then look at them in a minute and tell me how much the change was, okay!

Last I knew, I was worth 13 points based on the rep sticky. I think it's odd that you onlt got 4 from me. Sorry, Cleo.

I think you get the number the person giving has in green squares--like, I can't remember, and can't see it now (duh!), I think I have 5 or 6 greenies, so I probably give 5 or 6 points, right?

You should have 6 points from your greenies, plus one more for your 1000 posts for a total of 7 points each rep you give right now.

I like rep - when I'm feeling bad, I just look at the rep I've received. (I do the same with my Ebay points, too.) Ahhh...pathetic.

BTW, I'm 9 away from my third square, if anyone is feeling generous.

I'm not above begging.

Sorry, I ran out when I gave some to CleoQC.

ok, I was just repped by someone with 2 squares (thank you!) and I only received 1 rep point again. :confused:

mommylawyer, I just repped you, did you get 3 points from me?

I got repped twice yesterday, both from people with 2 squares, and both upped me two points. At least I think those were both yesterday, but one might have been today. But I'm not sure how many posts they have.

YEAH!! I'm at two squares!!! Thank you thank you thank you!

I no longer *look* as a newbie...

I am so happy, Cleo!! You are always so helpful and kind, you deserve many greenies!

I am really, really bummed that our rep power has dimished, and with no explanation.:confused: