Menu

The spam is too much.

I used to be a forum mod, and half my job was removing this stuff. I am sure some of us night owls would volunteer to do it. 

Other forums I have been on that experienced this problem put the kaibosh on late night registrations, or made your first three posts on a forum be approved by a mod before they would appear to the general public.  

• Like 5

I used to be a forum mod, and half my job was removing this stuff. I am sure some of us night owls would volunteer to do it. 

Other forums I have been on that experienced this problem put the kaibosh on late night registrations, or made your first three posts on a forum be approved by a mod before they would appear to the general public.  

How do you volunteer to be a moderator?  I wouldn't mind volunteering some time to get rid of some spam.  :) 

I'm always on my computer researching materials anyhow. 

• Like 1

This is a good idea