Menu

30 Day Meal Plan Challenge--Day 1-7

Moxie

Today - Unstuffed peppers

Monday stuffed potatoes

Tuesday chicken, roasted veggies (either green beans or cauliflower), garlic mashed potatoes

Wednesday, ham, potato, and leek soup, fresh whole wheat bread

Th Chicken Quesadilla

Fri BLT's

S leftovers or more stuffed potatoes

• Like 1

Here are my main courses for the week.  Vegetables come in the form of a salad, or cut up raw vegetables.

S:  Shrimp and Cheddar Grits (kids did not care for the grits part at all)
M:  Pasta with olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes (son has baseball and this takes 10 minutes)

T:  Pork Tenderloin with brown mushroom gravy

W:  Chicken cordon bleu casserole (son has baseball so I can put this together during the day)

Th:  Turkey kielbasa with mustard cream sauce

F:  order out pizza

Sat:  London Broil

If I can follow this, it will be the most I've ever cooked in a week in my life.  :leaving:

Today:  DH birthday dinner out

Monday: Squash, Brown Rice, Black Beans, and Avocado

Tuesday: Crockpot Shepherd's Pie

Wednesday: Pesto Pasta and Salad

Thursday: Homemade Mac & Cheese and Lentil Burgers (and veg from CSA box)

Friday: Veggie Stir Fry

Saturday: Grilled Cheese and Veggie Soup

• Like 1

S--grilled steak, baked sweet potatoes, zucchini ribbons

M-- ground turkey tacos, lettuce/tomato/peppers/zucchini

T--eggs, hashbrowns, scrapple (gag), fruit (prob pineapple and grapefruit, depending on who wants what)

W--chicken piccata, pasta, green beans

T--salmon, rosemary foccacia, broccoli

F--butternut squash and mushroom tart

S--either Thai grilled chicken and rice OR pan-roasted chicken breasts w pan sauce and potatoes PLUS zucchini

M-Th we either eat at a weird time or we eat separately because dd has ballet or MUN and dh has Chinese class or kickboxing.

• Like 1

Today - was supposed to be pork with fennel and apples and roasted potatoes and peppers, but we got home late, so it was leftovers

M - butternut squash soup, popovers, salad

T - Cajun chicken pasta (adapted from Budget Bytes)

W - chickpea broccoli burritos

Th - spinach artichoke pizza

F - tacos?

S - leftovers (roast chicken for Saturday lunch)

• Like 1

Sun: Meatballs, pasta, sauce, garlic bread, butternut squash (DS's 10th birthday!)

Mon: Chicken on a stick, lentils and rice, baba ganoush, hummus, pita

Tues: Spaghetti squash all tricked out, meatloaf (also referred to as Gram-burgers)

Wed: Guy's Night Out; I have to go to a class.

Thurs: Turkey burgers, fries, and salad

Fri: Pizza on the grill

Sat: Lasagna

• Like 1

Sun: Meatballs, pasta, sauce, garlic bread, butternut squash (DS's 10th birthday!)

Mon: Chicken on a stick, lentils and rice, baba ganoush, hummus, pita

Tues: Spaghetti squash all tricked out, meatloaf (also referred to as Gram-burgers)

Wed: Guy's Night Out; I have to go to a class.

Thurs: Turkey burgers, fries, and salad

Fri: Pizza on the grill

Sat: Lasagna

Sun: black beans, rice, chilaquile sauce, tortillas

Mon: tostadas with leftovers and added vegan meat, cabbage, and green onions 

Tues: kid's night to cook, she's thinks onion soup and some Martha Stewart herb bread. Hope... hope... hope...

Wed: enchiladas, beens (Guatemalan style), rice, salad

Thurs: kid's night tbt

Fri: vegan ham and cheese quiche, salad

Sat: husband's night tbt

• Like 1

How are you guys doing??

On Tuesday my daughter made Jasmine rice and beef and broccoli. Ah! and soft tofu with a spicy brown sauce. It was really good! My husband helped her, which she needs until she gets a bit more confident. I feel like she wants to hate cooking, so we're playing it real cool with her. We told her no gross meals, but we're here to help in the beginning. 

I switched today for Friday's meal. I don't think my kids have ever had quiche, and they wolfed it down. It's all gone. I now have a new meal to throw in the rotation. 

Now I can sit back and relax until Friday, the next time I cook dinner. Yay! I love this new system!

• Like 1

i took the chicken out on Monday to thaw for Tuesday but then forgot to put it in the crockpot before we went out for the day on Tuesday. So I bought one from Costco and made salads for supper.  But since I know had a thawed chicken in the fridge, I made that yesterday with roasted cauliflower and roasted sweet potatoes (I didn't feel like making mashed potatoes).  So know I have two partial chickens in my fridge that would be perfect to turn into soup but I still have a partial ham from Saturday that also needs to be turned into soup or at least cooked with beans but of course I don't have any beans on hand.  So if I get out today, I wlll buy beans and cook them in the ham juice and stuff them in the freezer for later and stick with today's scheduled quesadillas, but if I don't get out I will make the ham soup that was scheduled for yesterday.