Menu

OK, now you people have REALLY done it.

See, I was coming here to stress over writing curriculum, but the server is so busy I can't. The curriculum board looked so calm, peaceful and slow I wondered what the problem was. So I came over here to general and found out.... teA, nekkid people, politics, and more teA. DH is gone so I had iced coffee instead - and still no solution to my writing woes. :tongue_smilie:

I was gonna say that, but I was afraid the principal might kick me out. :lol:
It was a roundabout way of inquiring how high up the chain tea talk tolerance goes. As a woman now firmly in middle age, I greatly appreciate the perspectives shared here. I find it ironic that this board is more supportive of discussing this aspect of women's lives than a very liberal board for women I also frequent.

I have been SUMMONED to watch the board. And I'm in Freeport, Maine, on vacation with my husband. Supposed to be eating fried clams and lobster right now.

What'll we talk about? Up for suggestions.

SWB

I'm supposed to go down to Freeport next Saturday. If you end up close to Skowhegan send up smoke signals.

It's good with me, and I'm pretty high up the chain. :-)

Life is complicated and difficult. We need all the help we can get.

SWB

Believe it or not, I got that from your initial response. Noted and appreciated. :)

Hey now!!!! :glare:

;)

A very big board with almost 4,000 members.

Edited to add: Sheesh... I'm destined never get this right. That was pages of members... there are over 100,000 members. Thought 4,000 was a bit small.

:001_huh:

What'll we talk about?

The fact that you guys are just a ferry ride and a 3 hour drive from ME! Didja bring your passports with you? How long are you in Maine for? What adventures are you having there (I grew up about an hour south of Freeport, and my Mom still lives in that area)?

Come on over, we'll clear a space for you, and just think of all the beauty and historical places you could see here......

Well, John Donne is the Britney Spears of the metaphysical poets society--he overshadows all the rest--but I'm fascinated by George Herbert. Taking a lifetime of obscure labor and putting it into universal terms--THAT'S brilliance.
Love Herbert! Hey, how about giving us a text on the Metaphysical Poets one of these days? :bigear:

The fact that you guys are just a ferry ride and a 3 hour drive from ME! Didja bring your passports with you? How long are you in Maine for? What adventures are you having there (I grew up about an hour south of Freeport, and my Mom still lives in that area)?

Come on over, we'll clear a space for you, and just think of all the beauty and historical places you could see here......

No, she is going to visit me first. I'm only two and a half hours away. :lol:

You can't have her. She's mine. All mine.

:lol::lol::lol: