Menu

What is your favorite hair products??

I only wash and go. Love Aubrey Organics and Aveda for that.

I do recall highschool friends who were popular and had fashion sense and all of that - Paul Mitchell hairspray. I still love that smell. It takes me back to the early morning bathroom ritual when the day was new and fresh and my best friend was doing her hair. (Ohhh....I guess I do have a few good memories of highschool).

Kenra products...recommended by the woman who cuts my hair. I have been using the shampoo, condition, and hair spray for almost 20 years. The hair spray is amazing...it holds your hair, but without the stiffness. Now, if you over-spray...it will be stiff...but, you just don't need to use much with this product.

I've used a few other "enhancing" products over the years...and everything it good!

~Holly

There are very few hair products that have stood the test of time with me. My one standby for years that I would *hate* to be without is Aveda Phomollient. This is a foaming mousse that helps my hair hold a style without getting stiff. I always put it on while my hair is still damp. I also use it on my dry hair if I want it to look a little more natural -- just one pump rubbed between my hands, then run through my hair several times. A pump container is $12 (refille is $11) and it lasts a long time.

I use Avalon Organics shampoo for body and conditioner. Also, they're American owned and manufacture in the US and Canada, which are 2 important criteria. I haven't tried their styling products as I'm growing my hair very long (to see if I can ever make it to my waist and to donate it.) My hair is FAR to difficult to do much with when it's long, so I don't do much. Even when it's short it's very, very hard to find products that actually work, so I usually get cuts that work with my hair instead. Even stylists have been foiled with my hair, and the ones that think they can get it to do what it doesn't want to usually fail (it falls out so quickly--it's really, really stubborn stuff.)