Menu

Experience with OPI Infinite Shine? V/s their gel color?

Cottonwood

I'm still on the never-ending hunt to get off this nail salon train and do my own nails with something of a gel nature. lol   I REALLY need something that lasts a couple weeks.   Does anyone have experience with the OPI Gelcolor?  HOw long does that usually last?  And how about the Infinite shine?  

I was at Sally's Beauty Supply yesterday and the Manager said that this Thursday there'd be a sale on the Infinite Shine...buy 3 colors, get either the bottom coat or top coat free.  My mom has a Pro card so each color will be very reasonable so I was thinking about getting 6 colors and getting a top coat AND bottom coat free.  The Manager said the Infinite Shine lasts a solid 10 days according to her experience.  She said slightly longer with the Gelcolor but I believe that one needs a light. The In. Shine doesn't need a light, instead the top and bottom coat activate the polymers to harden the polish. 

And, supposedly no nail prep w/ the Infinite Shine?

Any other suggestions?