Menu

My kids are in a WTM class right now

go_go_gadget

They're taking Ancient Lit (only DS is enrolled, but DD is listening in), and it was truly weird handing them the laptop and getting out of the way (so far, I've made it as far away as the other end of the sofa ;)). That's ridiculous, of course, but I know you all get me. So far, so good!

Maybe next week I'll even go do something else while they're in class. Crazy talk!

• Like 5

Most of them don't.  This particular class was going to be down one since it would be missed since it's Labor Day, but at orientation the instructor said he was going to hold class and if you couldn't be there due to the holiday, that would be fine, you could just watch the video later and it wouldn't be counted as an absence.

Most of them don't. This particular class was going to be down one since it would be missed since it's Labor Day, but at orientation the instructor said he was going to hold class and if you couldn't be there due to the holiday, that would be fine, you could just watch the video later and it wouldn't be counted as an absence.

This. My daughter is in a MW writing class, and the first meeting will be Wednesday. I think that's the standard, and today's class was an aberration.

My son knows who your daughter is, Butter! He's the goof who got mixed up for a minute and thought Homer would have written in Latin.