Menu

Looking for options for tracking books

Last year, I used HomeschoolTrackerOnline but ended up ignoring everything but the library and book list resource. I like being able to print out a list of all the library books we used for each course. Since I don't want the lesson planning parts, it doesn't make sense to keep paying for the program. What other ways can I track books by course? I have two kids to track - can I make categories on Goodreads maybe? I could just make an Excel list, but I'd prefer to have ISBNs listed so I can see cover photos and not need to write full title, author, and ISBN on a spreadsheet.

Libib looks perfect, thanks so much!

edeemarie, I used Donna Young sheets my first year homeschooling but I wanted to find something where I could sort different ways and keep the title, author, and ISBN easily. The online programs that track those make that easier. I'm going to go back to Donna Young forms for my lesson planning though because I never kept up to date with my online planner and did it on paper instead.