Menu

National Merit Scholar Question

Yes.

DD is National Merit Scholar and had been taking college classes since 10th grade. She graduated high school with 30+ college credits. She receives a NM scholarship form her university.

ETA: What actual scholarship is given depends very much on the terminal college or the sponsoring organization. There are many different sources of NM money, some significantly more generous than others. If you want your DD to be a transfer student, you should ask the final college to which she will transfer whether they give NM scholarships to transfers.

Yes.

DD is National Merit Scholar and had been taking college classes since 10th grade. She graduated high school with 30+ college credits. She receives a NM scholarship form her university.

My son's situation is the same regentrude's daughter. I wonder if the fact that your daughter is pursuing an associate's degree would disqualify her though. My son took his classes at a local LAC and was not a degree seeking student. You can call the National Merit office directly and ask them.