Menu

Anyone else eating like this? I need help!

hsingscrapper

Ok. I feel a little silly writing this out but you are probably the only people I could talk to. I need to know I'm not alone.

I'm 155 lbs and aiming for 130 lbs. I also lift five days a week.

I eat about 1800 calories a day including 180 grams of protein, about 50-60 grams of carbs, and the rest are fats. I'm estimating about 90% of my carbs are coming from veggies. Except for one meal (maybe two) per week, I avoid starchy and simple carbs as well as grains. I also stick to stevia (packets = no maltodextrin) as a sweetener. I wouldn't call it paleo but more of a whole foods approach since I've been using low fat cottage cheese to help with protein and fats.

I need to know if you are eating similarly, what do you do when cravings for sweet treats hit you like a runaway Twinkie truck? I don't want to derail my hard work but I know what happens if I don't address the craving.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

I have coconut cream whipped with cocoa powder and vanilla for a treat. Trader Joe's in the brown and white can is the best. Stick the can in the fridge overnight. You can whip in an avocado too for a more mousse-like texture, but I don't prefer the taste with avocado.

No Trader Joes here yet. Nearest one is about two hours away.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Tapatalk

There are other brands. Thai Kitchen maybe? You can shake the can and hear if it feels sort of solid.

It's good with plain vanilla, cocoa and espresso powder, lemon/lime...