Menu

Could it stop raining PLEASE?

Pamela H in Texas

So I posted a few days ago what is happening with Squishy (Wyatt).  There should be more information available this evening about that situation.

On top of that, his biomom is pregnant <sigh>.  Trying not to borrow trouble to early, but worried about Peanut/SweetPea who is helpless in this situation until born.

My girls are likely going home to a bad situation in September.

BUT NOW.....My landlord called my hubby Monday night and told him that he is selling the house.  Seriously?  After I finally decided that I just did not want to move (had considered it to get a bigger place).  I like our house and landlord.  Our street is great.  Our neighbors are beyond awesome!  The subdivision is great.  I don't wanna go.  And our rental situation was a SWEET deal which makes moving extra  hard because we will have to pay significantly more :(  Of course, we weren't PLANNING to move so not really ready for it either. So that is an additional stress.  

Just a lot of stress all at once.  

Hopefully after all this resolves, I could go drama free for a little while :)

No. I was surprised to find out that our speech therapist (does feeding therapy and vital stim with Wyatt) rents out houses and hoped to get one here.  I got excited for a minute.  But it doesn't look like that will pan out right now.  

It did cross my mind that our landlord may be unreasonable in what he hopes to get for the house so maybe we won't have to move?  

Maybe something will work out....

Or we will be very blessed by our next place :)

Ugh. I'm sorry you're dealing with this, on top of everything else.

I pray you get good news about Wyatt tonight.

My advice: Start stockpiling every penny you can, in case you need to move. Prepare as if you do have to move, so that you can move on your own terms instead of suddenly "the house is sold and the new owner wants you out." I know it's hard. I'm sorry :(

There is always the possibility that the new buyer will want to rent the house as well. I had a landlord sell the house I was in once, and I just sent rent to a new address. The buyer had no intention of evicting me, as it turned out. Regardless, research the eviction laws in your state so you know exactly how much notice the new buyer has to give you.

Still sucks, though. So sorry about that.

• Like 2