Menu

Americans Foil Gunman on Train, French Officials Say

Stacia

Men describe dramatic moment they overpowered train gunman

Includes some video clips where they talk about it.

(Not sure they were Marines, actually. I've seen some differing reports. This article/video says one is from the US National Guard -- that guy is actually talking in the video. Latest CNN report mentioned someone from the Air Force too.)

• Like 3

Men describe dramatic moment they overpowered train gunman

Includes some video clips where they talk about it.

(Not sure they were Marines, actually. I've seen some differing reports. This article/video says one is from the US National Guard -- that guy is actually talking in the video. Latest CNN report mentioned someone from the Air Force too.)

That's weird! I read the BBC article and it said they were Marines.... maybe they are all still trying to get the story straight?? At any rate- go team! LOL!

• Like 2

Aaaand it took days for it to hit the U.S. news, replacing top Josh Duggar/AM stories.

Huh?  As I type this, the event happened almost exactly 24 hours ago, 10am EDT on Friday.  The story isn't even one day old yet.  Already, I've seen it on the front page of the printed Saturday New York times, and we've been linking to web sites that covered it hours after it happened.

• Like 2

It's great to see the terrorist pig hogtied on the ground!  

:patriot:

and repeatedly whining for them to give him back his gun.  sounded like a whiny brat on a playground whining for his ball to be returned.  uh- no.