Menu

Humans of New York...

happi duck

Thanks for sharing. That's a powerful story about an ongoing, persistent problem and I am glad that so many donations are flooding in. I don't have a lot of extra just now but we gave something.

The generational transfer of these company store type debts is especially horrifying.

• Like 2

I great big puffy heart HONY. We have been followers for years. We even purchased his first book. Every time I am in the city I kind of hope he will want to take my picture.

The Pakistan series about the people who are forced into slavery at the brick kilns is heart breaking. I had no idea about this forced servitude with no way out. He has certainly shown me a different side of Pakistan.

• Like 2

Another great summer HONY series. I admire his life choices so much- to use his enormous fan base and his considerable imterviewing skills to tell these stories that humanize big issues. I hope he is safe in Pakistan.

• Like 1

Another great summer HONY series. I admire his life choices so much- to use his enormous fan base and his considerable imterviewing skills to tell these stories that humanize big issues. I hope he is safe in Pakistan.

I think he's already out. There was another story about a woman who escaped an abusive marriage with her daughter and when people were asking for more information to help her, he said that he'd already left and asked for help locating her (she was found).

• Like 1