Menu

Your Signature Can Contain:

I'm thinking of waiting a couple more weeks before I (maybe) update my signature. I have post tramatic signature update syndrome. That's when you post all your curriculum and plans in your signature and everything stops working.

That does sound traumatic. Incredibly so.

• Like 2

I'm always afraid to update mine with curricula at all. It would make us look lame this year, honestly, since most of what we're doing is library based. Since I have two kids doing different maths, it would make it look like all we do is a heck of a lot of math.

• Like 7

I'm always afraid to update mine with curricula at all. It would make us look lame this year, honestly, since most of what we're doing is library based. Since I have two kids doing different maths, it would make it look like all we do is a heck of a lot of math.

LOL! Lots of math and library books here and even when I post curriculum it doesn't exactly capture what we are doing due to the tweaking, it gives a snapshot though. I'm well pleased with where were at though even if I can't exactly quantify it within a signature :) (although I just updated it for some changes we've made since we've started :) )

• Like 6

:001_smile:   

In February ds was taking 2 AoPS classes that overlapped for 3 weeks, and then he unexpectedly made the NZ squad which gave him 'squad assignments'.  He topped out one week with with 50 hours of math. Yes, I did say 50.  I didn't dare change my siggy to reflect reality or I'm sure I would have been eaten alive. :tongue_smilie:

Ruth in NZ

• Like 10

LOL! Lots of math and library books here and even when I post curriculum it doesn't exactly capture what we are doing due to the tweaking, it gives a snapshot though. I'm well pleased with where were at though even if I can't exactly quantify it within a signature :) (although I just updated it for some changes we've made since we've started :) )

I have to confess my heart missed a beat, when I saw my own book is in your signature :)

• Like 3

:001_smile:   

In February ds was taking 2 AoPS classes that overlapped for 3 weeks, and then he unexpectedly made the NZ squad which gave him 'squad assignments'.  He topped out one week with with 50 hours of math. Yes, I did say 50.  I didn't dare change my siggy to reflect reality or I'm sure I would have been eaten alive. :tongue_smilie:

Ruth in NZ

Wow! 

haha at being eaten alive  :laugh: 

What a fabulous signature! (Though I confess to feeling exhausted, just by reading it.)

I admit that in re-reading it, it appears rather dense. Surprisingly, almost everyone is done individual academics before 1 (10-12 normally) although our eldest sometimes needs awhile in the afternoon. Then together time is one hour in the late afternoon.

• Like 3

I admit that in re-reading it, it appears rather dense. Surprisingly, almost everyone is done individual academics before 1 (10-12 normally) although our eldest sometimes needs awhile in the afternoon. Then together time is one hour in the late afternoon.

Honestly, it was just the twins part!

My now-9-yo would nurse constantly, & I was exhausted. I am trying to picture that x2 & then homeschooling on top of it.

I am in complete awe  :hurray:

• Like 2

Honestly, it was just the twins part!

My now-9-yo would nurse constantly, & I was exhausted. I am trying to picture that x2 & then homeschooling on top of it.

I am in complete awe :hurray:

Oh, yes. They do the nursing constantly thing, I am always deeply behind on marking. :). Thank God my husband cooks!!

• Like 5

I'm thinking of waiting a couple more weeks before I (maybe) update my signature.  I have post tramatic signature update syndrome.  That's when you post all your curriculum and plans in your signature and everything stops working. 

I know all about that!

We started school Aug. 3rd but by Aug. 6th I knew at least 1/2 of it was just not going to work.  Then my nephew decided that he wants to live with us and be HSed (K12 online) so we now have a new start date and I need to update my siggy but I'm afraid it will be obsolete within a short period of time.

• Like 3

Wow, Jennifer, my hat is off to you! I never had twins but it was just yesterday that I was in the thick of it as you are.  Ahhh. .  . the bliss of everyone under your roof at night, everyone loaded into the van together for outings at the same time. I am deep into the revolving door season. 

• Like 2

Wow, Jennifer, my hat is off to you! I never had twins but it was just yesterday that I was in the thick of it as you are. Ahhh. . . the bliss of everyone under your roof at night, everyone loaded into the van together for outings at the same time. I am deep into the revolving door season.

I have a DD who wants to be a nurse! Fist bumps back at you for keeping on with your youngers.

• Like 1

LOL!

OP...I think it's been awhile, I shall now go and update mine!

• Like 1