Menu

Co-op course registration software

Does anyone do their co-op course registration online? Does it work well?

I would really like to contribute to the co-op by coming up with a way to really streamline this entire ordeal. I checked out google forms, but it seems a bit limited in what it can do. It won't notify people if they're double booking (which I can live with), but it also won't list a price and sum a total/invoice that the folks can send a check for or paypal or something (which I think really should be included). Each class does have its own fee, so just saying $20 per class across the board isn't the best solution. There seem to be a lot of expensive options out there... :p

Also, the following would be bonuses:

** It'd be nice if each family could fill out the main form once, and then pay once, while still being able to register each kid separately.

** Any option to cap participants in a course, and maybe even add a wait-list for a class that is already full?

Am I asking too much? Would it be too pricey for a small co-op? (Dare I even hope for something free?)

check out homeschool-life.com

I run a homeschooling group using this website service and love it. It does facilitate online class registration and online payment as well as many, many other features. Our group has 50 families and I feel that the $7.00 per family fee is worth every penny.

This is what we use at our co-op, as well. Registration was a breeze this year!

I use homeschool-life.com. They are implementing some improvements soon that will make things run even smoother for processing and managing payments on the events side of the equation. I am the treasurer for our co-op. We run a lot of classes and events with more than 200 families.