Menu

What are reputation points?

If you click on the control panel, you should be able to see any rep points you have acquired. Sometimes people leave comments with them. The rep points are shown with the thread in which your post appeared.

When you like a post, you can add to the poster's rep by clicking on the little scale icon in their post (upper righthand corner). You can leave disapproving rep that way too.

If you go to the member list, you can click on "reputation" to see who has the most points.

I'm not sure what the ultimate purpose of rep points is. It has been discussed elsewhere on the boards. You can do a search on "reputation" to pull up previous threads about it.

I'll do the search to find out more. :)

If you click on the control panel, you should be able to see any rep points you have acquired. Sometimes people leave comments with them. The rep points are shown with the thread in which your post appeared.

When you like a post, you can add to the poster's rep by clicking on the little scale icon in their post (upper righthand corner). You can leave disapproving rep that way too.

If you go to the member list, you can click on "reputation" to see who has the most points.

I'm not sure what the ultimate purpose of rep points is. It has been discussed elsewhere on the boards. You can do a search on "reputation" to pull up previous threads about it.