Menu

My books came! Thanks for all the support!!!!

ktgrok

Thanks everyone! Yes, I'm so excited! I've gotten NO writing done because I'm just staring at the books, lol!

I will post again on the release day, just to celebrate, I'm sure, but if anyone wants to keep be kept in the loop otherwise there is a sign up on my website, for email reminders. 

I would love to do a WTM signing party, but the best I could do would be signed bookplates. I'd be happy to do those, and send them out to people who ordered the print copy. Or you can win a signed copy right now, on my facebook/website/etc. But seriously, if anyone wants a signed bookplate to put in their book just message me. I'll send you one. I'm also trying to figure out how to work authorgraph, where you can download a signature for your ebook, but it keeps freezing up on me. 

But mostly, thank you! You all were such support and it really meant a lot. 

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! Yes, I'm so excited! I've gotten NO writing done because I'm just staring at the books, lol!

I will post again on the release day, just to celebrate, I'm sure, but if anyone wants to keep be kept in the loop otherwise there is a sign up on my website, for email reminders.

I would love to do a WTM signing party, but the best I could do would be signed bookplates. I'd be happy to do those, and send them out to people who ordered the print copy. Or you can win a signed copy right now, on my facebook/website/etc. But seriously, if anyone wants a signed bookplate to put in their book just message me. I'll send you one. I'm also trying to figure out how to work authorgraph, where you can download a signature for your ebook, but it keeps freezing up on me.

But mostly, thank you! You all were such support and it really meant a lot.

The ebook signatures would be so cool :)