• Workout 8
    • Workout 9
    • Workout 10
    • Workout 11
    • Workout 12
    • All workouts in this set complete
  2. 2. More workouts!!

• All workouts in this set complete

W9D3 is done. I somehow managed to trip, fall, and scrape myself up answering the question, "Is it light enough outside to go for a run?" in the most practical way. I suppose it's fitting...go out with a bang and all.

Still, what a great program! Thanks all for getting me started. :D

• Like 4

Lol, me too! Sadly, there's only one box left for you and I to check. :D

And, we're done :hurray: YAY us!

I am feeling pretty good about the whole thing. It really motivated me to exercise more and in turn I counted calories and lost about 8 pounds over the span of this. I like running - it's convenient, it's a good introvert exercise, it's hard for me so I burn a lot of calories. It's also aggravated my toe, my shin and my TMI -hemorrhoids. :lol:  Not sure how I will progress. I am still very slow and really did not make any improvement in that regard. I guess that may or may not change.

I might move on to audiobooks and just keep my nice slow pace and realize it's a good way to burn some calories. Or I might look for a yoga class or maybe a spin class to do one of the days to try to take some of the impact of my lower legs. Who knows! I do know I am happy I started the C25K earlier this summer. I am definitely better off than when I started. Exercise has become a habit again. I have found a time to schedule it into my life. I can't let that slide.

Good luck and keep going to everyone in the middle of it! Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize some of you were still following along with the poll. I have added a new section so you can keep going. Since you need to delete and recheck each time, I added an option of "All workouts in this set complete" so you can just check that and not have to do all the rest in that set when you are done.

That is awesome that several people are still out there running! I wish I was there with you, but my ankle unfortunately never fully healed. :(

Is anyone running a race soon?

• 2 weeks later...