Menu

Rep Point Question -- Blue Square color?

Blue Hen

I have green rep points but this morning when I was looking at my two latest rep comments, one of them is BLUE. Why is the square BLUE instead of GREEN? Does that mean it is a negative rep? The person thanked me for providing a bunch of links to Primary Source Docs so I don't know why it would be a negative rep but why is it a blue square?

Thanks,

Carole

I have green rep points but this morning when I was looking at my two latest rep comments, one of them is BLUE. Why is the square BLUE instead of GREEN? Does that mean it is a negative rep? The person thanked me for providing a bunch of links to Primary Source Docs so I don't know why it would be a negative rep but why is it a blue square?

Thanks,

Carole

Blue square---Blue Hen....?? Coincidence? I think not!

That doesn't seem right that if someone with less than 50 posts rep you it doesn't count. I went and checked the person I replied to regarding Jackdaws, and she does have less than 50 posts. However, she didn't sign her name to the rep points so I don't know for sure that it was her who rep'ed me.

Carole

That doesn't seem right that if someone with less than 50 posts rep you it doesn't count. I went and checked the person I replied to regarding Jackdaws, and she does have less than 50 posts. However, she didn't sign her name to the rep points so I don't know for sure that it was her who rep'ed me.

Carole

The person who rep'd me signed their name (thanks if you're reading this btw! :)) so that's how I could tell their post #.

I think the blue is to protect you from trolls just wanting to get online and give out neg rep for fun. lol